|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities - General
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities, and respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Handling Office documentation and administrative tasks: i.e. outgoing and incoming Letters and mails
- Prepare weekly reports regarding activities and tasks performed during the week.
- Perform other duties related field as assigned by the supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities - Specific
- Maintain appropriate records to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purpose.
- Receive the approved requisitions from the project management team/Consultants and process the appropriate documents procedures for foreign purchases/ Services/Contracts;
- Check and classify the precedence of the requisition and process as priority setting of the material needed.
- Assistance with the preparation of Request for Quotation, Initiations to Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely dispatch;
- Assist the Procurement Manager in maintaining current up-to-date procurement documents and Manuals.
- Preparation of management information and statistical reports as instructed and directed by the supervisor;
- Doing summaries and evaluating the offers according to the technical specifications.
- Following up with a letter of credits and payments.
- Minimum of BA degree in any fields of Engineering
- Graduated from Addis Ababa University with a minimum of 3.5 GPA
- Excellent interpersonal communications skill, Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Good command of word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills
- well organized, efficient, ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Adaptable and enjoy challenges
- women applicants encouraged
Interested and qualified applicants should state the position name you are applying for in the subject line and apply with CV & copy of credentials through: -
Office number: - +251115575005
Address: - Lideta next to Flintstone building, A.I.A Business Center, 4th-floor office number 4.