|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Build responsive, cost-effective, efficient, flexible and effective logistics, procurement and property administration system;
- Directs the system of procurement and relationship with suppliers and property/facility management;
- Build transparent and ethical facility, recovery and supplies management;
- Measures value added by AIC’s logistics, transport, procurement and facility management with true metrics;
- Assures the six R’s fulfilled by this procedure: Right quality, Right quantity, Right supplier, or service provider, Right price and Right place and time maintained by this system.
MA/BA in Business Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Civil/Mechanical Engineering & related field of study with 8/12 years of relevant experience.
- Proven interpersonal communication, leadership and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English (both Spoken & Written);
- Good computer skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
Place of work: Addis Ababa-Head office
Interested applicants should send non-returnable C.V and copies of relevant credentials together with their handwritten application within 7 days of appearance of this announcement in the News Paper to:
Human Capital Management Directorate
Awash Insurance Company S.C.
P.O.Box 12637, Addis Ababa
N.B Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.