|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
He/she assists to make sure the OptiMaint system is functional for company usage. He/she Measures and publishes Purchasing process KPI Matrix to the management team, interpret data, and recommends findings. Develops and recommends policies and procedures for best practices with the use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Main duties & responsibilities
- Participate to manage the CMMS and web-based systems for all account locations.
- Implements all CMMS reports as needed to support the First-Line Supervisors, Site Maintenance managers, Finance Department, and Supply chain Department.
- Works with team to build standard procedures and provides training both internal and external
- Monitors the performance and assist to manage the parameters to give fast responses to users.
- Ensure that all purchase orders raised are in line with the Purchase request creation standard.
- If issues arise with shipments or orders are incorrect or damaged, make sure that the claim has been properly placed to the supplier by closely following the storekeepers and supply chain team.
- Generate Reports - ensuring they are issued within required time frames.
- Works with team on continuous improvement initiatives specific to purchase request, orders follow up
- Manage and maintain the information and generate reports.
- Participates in requested CMMS training and education and keeps update on software changes in order to remain informed on its use and function.
- Follow reports and other reporting tools used for order follow up
- Evaluates change proposals, coordinates change development, and implements change.
- Follow project has been created as per the company standard and reconcile with the finance department
- Make sure that every purchase order is received and invoiced on time.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Knowledge of, and skill in using, database management hardware and software.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles and applications
- Knowledge of report writing, and tools used for work order analysis and inventory analysis graphs.
- Knowledge and skill in troubleshooting system irregularities, data entry training, and setting standards for database management use.
- General knowledge of work order, purchasing, and warehousing processes.
- Ability to perform analysis of data and information and make recommendations.
- Ability to speak and write effectively, with emphasis on the ability to train system users.
- Skill in using a computer and modern office software, with emphasis on database systems
Expected Education and Experience
- 3 years of work experience in the similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized Universities (BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or in related fields