|Location||Legetafoo, Legedadi, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Provide customer service to current and potential product certification clients, including the provision of information about certification, technical guidance on interpretation of certification standards and the certification process and trademark use:
-Develop and implement evaluation schedules and ensure timely and efficient completion of evaluation and submit evaluation (audit) report to the unit manager;
-Support the unit manager on the day to day coordination and execution of the unit evaluations, creating service contracts, logistical planning, liaising with clients reviewing and finalizing application reports to submitted for the unit manager for the final decision of unit manager;
-Work jointly with the marketing department for development of client sale strategies for different locations.
- Work with quality manager to integrate quality standards as part of the Service Level Agreement for core subcontractor’s and where appropriate, assess subcontractor discrepancy with failure analysis.
-Suppose the unit manager to ensure the tem understands the vision, establish clear direction, working toward achieving the objective, actively providing feedbacks and progress report which will be done towards achieving product certification accreditation.
-Assist toward identifying key subcontractors, group these appropriately and then develop, implement and maintain engagement strategies in order to establish positive brand identity in product certification.
-Ensure an independent/ impartial review of the auditing processes, and reports and review the certification process for each client to assist the unit manager for making certification decision with the evaluation committee.
-Ensure the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065 and the adventure activities of product Certification Scheme are upheld during the certification process.
-Ensure that all certification processes and procedures are established, implemented and maintained effectively.
-Assist the unit manager to ensure there are clear policies and procedure to manage any customer compliant and emergency situation, including serious incident related to an auditor, client or participant of client.
- Conduct Evaluation on food product producers who in need of product certification based on relevant product certification procedures, product certification based on other relevant requirements and prepare evaluation report.
- Support the unit manager on implementation the plan with a high degree of efficiency while ensuring communication is appropriate and sufficient for the different audiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification:- BSC degree in food Science /Food technology, Applied Biology, Applied Chemistry
Experience:-Four years in food, food audit & related
All interested and qualified applicants may send an application letter and updated CV at email@example.com or via www.ethiojobs.net, within 10 working days of the announcement.
Please make sure you state the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
Bless Agri Food laboratory Services PLC
Legetafo, Legedadi(Dessie Roar)
Tel፡- 251-011-667 92 31/ 251-011-667 92 27