WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|November 27, 2022
- The Product Development Specialist is responsible for identifying, developing, and launching new products and services for the Bank in accordance with approved principles, processes, standards, and procedures. In addition, the role holder is responsible for ensuring that all new services and products are technically and commercially and reviews of new products meet customer needs and benefit and grow the bank.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Management and/or related fields.
- At least six (6) years post qualification experience similar role preferably in banking or service oriented organisation.
- Interpersonal and cross cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationship with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skill
- Action oriented
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank Values
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Personal motivation drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skill (internal & external)
- Risk awareness and focus-demonstrates understanding of risk management practice, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop new ideas and products.
- Strong knowledge of the Bank’s clients and their needs.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of industry trends and their implications for the Bank as well as events in fast-paced markets.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of digital advancements.
- Good knowledge of banking regulations.