|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The primary role is to work with the Product support Manager to coordinate and deliver the strategic plans for the department and performance reporting. The incumbent will support the department by ensuring all all administration and reporting tasks are completed within the required timeframe. Provide administrative support the Product Support team by providing them with information and data from the market and beyond that affects the business. The position is responsible for some administration tasks from the Product Support Managers; managing the administrative and secretarial functions in the department, while obtaining the highest degree of internal, public and customer relations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the completion and delivery of reports within the required timeframe
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and delivery of periodic performance management reports to Group CoE
- Liase with department Managers to gather, input, analyze and present to Group CoE business parameters of Product Support Department
- Coordinate and document strategic initiatives and plans for the department
- Reporting of Department KPI targets and performance
- Provides administrative, secretarial and logical support to the Product Support Managers.
- Organizes for all the travels including assisting employees with required documentation
- In coordination with the MD’s PA - Responsible for Department Visitors to the territory, hotel reservations and airport transfers whilst liasing with procurement.
- In charge of department cafeteria needs including his appointed visitors or as advised by the Product support Manger
- Sets up mail distribution and dispatch system and procedure
- Prepares/types from raw data, reports, minutes, correspondences and similar material for the Product Support Department.
- Provides and responds to routine information needs and inquiries.
- Organizes the Product Support Manager’s travel, including flight bookings and hotels.
- Tracks and ensure proper flow of documents that are forwarded to the Product Support Manager for approval and ensures the documents get to respective offices timely.
- Ensures accurate and up-to date record keeping /filling in the Product Support office.
- Responsible for keeping the Product Support office and its front office tidy.
- Attending to Product Support Manager’s visitors and keeping track of all his appointments.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for the Product Support Department.
- Preparing meetings and presentations for the Product support Manager with the customers.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Product Support Manager.
- Sales and Product Support teams, COE
- All visitors to the business unit, Customers, service providers and government bodies.
- Management and staff
- Clear understanding of and practice of customer skills
- General office administration knowledge
- Culturally aware
KPI: Performance will be up to standard if:
- Department reports are accurate and submitted on time
- When Department presentations are ready and representative for the business review meetings
- Having the department action plans schedules up to date all the time
- Ensure travel arrangements are completed four days before actual travelling by employees
- Visitors to business unit are given feedback within a day of receiving mail from them
- Providing business unit visitors with all the information they need prior to travel
- Ensuring airport pickups and drops are communicated
- Visitors lunches provided on time
Dept.: Product Support
Reports to: Product Support Manager
- Minimum diploma in office administration
- Previous administration experience in a Office Management, Marketing or Business analysis role
- Proficiency on Microsoft office suite of applications
- Proven track record of experience in public relations management
- Ability to accomplish through others
Personal Skill Requirements:
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with people and quickly be able to develop relationships with them at all levels.
- Good listening skills.
- have the mental agility to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to view their job in the context of the Company’s aims.
- Be comfortable with and able to analyze financial data.
- Be able to carryout research and make sense out of it
- Ability to balance both short and long term company priorities
- Understanding of the international context and the way our customers operate.
- Pays attention to details to ensure work is right first time.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to ensure work is completed within any time constraints.
- Ensure files are maintained according to company standards and are properly maintained.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), good at presentations
- Able to develop good working relationship with Managers
- Able to communicate with people at varying levels in the company
- Able to assess situation and suggest solutions to problems that may arise
- Customer service
- Good understanding of customers business requirements.
- To keep all company information confidential.
- Company structure and lines of responsibility
- Company terms and conditions