WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
|Category|| Journalism |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ActionAid Ethiopia is a Gender Justice, Good Governance, and Poverty Eradication organization working to achieve gender equality and poverty eradication. We engage at national level policy works to influencing the agendas of women, girls and the youth to tackle gender injustice.
Since the emergence of COVID 19 pandemic, ActionAid Ethiopia, with its collaborators and partners, has been contributing its level best effort in supporting communities, especially, women, girls, and young people prevent themselves from getting infected by the virus and cope with the aftermath effects of the pandemic on their lives.
As part of its effort in this regard, our organization has commissioned a study on the impacts of COVID 19 on the lives of young people living in Addis Ababa; and we are now to communicate the findings of this study to the wider public and policy makers through the production and transmission of panel discussion on television.
Objective – The panel discussion’s aim is to:
- Inform the public and policy makers on what young people are doing to cope with the aftermath effects of the pandemic and to what extent their lives (education, business, social cohesion, etc.) have been impacted.
- Explore ways on what and how different stakeholders can play their role in mitigating the deep underneath socio-economic implications the pandemic has put on the lives of young people.
Company’s Qualification & Experience
- The tv station should be a company that has been in the television media industry at least for the last five years
- The media company should have a senior journalist (moderator in this case) with 2ND degree in Journalism, development studies, Sociology, law, humanities, and other relevant disciplines). The CV of the person needs to be attached with the technical proposal
- Proven Experience in producing and transmitting panel discussions.
- Eligible Bidders must clearly indicate the title of the service they are Competing for. The bidders should attach their VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate.
- The dates for submission of tender document is August 6, 2021 at or before 4:00 PM (bid closing time).
- The bidder must provide complete set of technical document and financial documents separately.
- Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at: - ActionAid Ethiopia., Tel, 0114654671 or downloading the complete TOR from our website: www.ethiopia.actionaid.org
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- For further clarifications, please call at +251 11 4654671/3/6
Note: ActionAid Ethiopia holds the full right to cancel this bid without any Preconditions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further review.