|Location||Gelan, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 5, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Horra is Hiring!
Everything starts from an idea. But every idea might not see the daylight of success without hard work and diligence. 15 years ago, Horra Trading was just an idea in the mind of Mr. Adem Kedir who meticulously worked day and night to turn it into a reality in 2005, basing himself on his extensive skill and knowledge in coffee and coffee trade.
Mr. Adem Kedir’s coffee trade career started as the succeeding generation from his grandfather Mr. Abbahawa and his father Mr. Kedir Hadjji Hassan in Ethiopia. As the third generation successor of the family coffee business, Mr. Adem has made the leap from his involvement in traditional and domestic coffee market to international coffee trade by forming his own business entity by the name of Horra Trading in 2005.
What was started as a simple trading business entity in 2005, Horra Trading has made it possible to create diversified businesses under Horra Corporate Group. Currently, Horra Corporate Group business portfolio includes coffee and oil seeds export, coffee plantation, automotive assembly, import and distribution, manufacturing, real estate development and transit and forwarding.
Currently, Horra Corporate Group is led by the CEO, Mr. Adm Kedir, and by qualified and experienced professionals, with 450 permanent staff members and 800 temporary workers working in the corporate office and in different business units. Horra is currently looking a talent who is ready to share our dreams and be on the same boat to navigate through out the dynamic business world with promising a glowing opportunities to craft a desirable career map for talents.
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Textile Engineering or BSc Textile Engineering, Textile Technology or Diploma Textile Technology
- 6 years of working experience with 2 years as a Production Manager for candidates with MSc credential, 8 years of working experience with 4 years as a Production Manager for candidates with BSc credential or 10 years of working experience with 6 years as a Production Manager for candidates with Diploma credential.
Experience in Plastic Weaving technology is mandatory.
- Working experience in an AD* star technology is highly preferable,
- Able to manage production process/operation of extrusion, weaving, Automatic winding, Coating/lamination, Automatic Printing and Conversion Operation,
- Proven leadership , communication , inter personal, decision making skill etc.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Applicants shall submit their C.V along with testimonials within 5 consecutive days from the date of this announcement through email address Recruitment@horracorporate.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted