|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2022|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Preparing monthly plan, provide management and leadership for all raw material & finished goods activity; execute SAP Related activity and prepare the necessary reports that involves production performance, issuing, transfer, safe reserve, variance analysis and inventory count to deliver the maximum possible output with the right quality at the desired time to ensure company maximizes on the sales volume based on S&OP plan; get max. saving on RM, PM & Product wastage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Scheduling of production considering the installed and achievable capacity.
- Prepare and avail raw and packing material requirements and communicate to supply chain to ensure production continuity.
- Make sure that your team receive the right quality RM, you move it with the right handling tool and reserve it safely and on the right handling material and place.
- Review and take corrective action when shortages are predicted.
- Work with production & sales to draw weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Tank movement actual consumption on daily basis for each SKU (raw material)
- Timely SAP execution of raw material Request, raw material usage & product posting, product transfer and material master and other SAP authorized responsibilities.
- Ensured the quantity of products on SAP & on ground are reconciled.
- Conduct Root cause analysis on when there is difference between actual and SAP and Adjust it on time.
- Coach and train under supervision employees on identified gaps and on SAP.
- Make on time communication with any concerned related with system issue to solve it on time to make all the company’s transaction go live.
- Maintaining Material master which contains information related to all departments
- Jira Code request for newly developed product.
- Create, change & display work center (unit of manufacturing activities).
- Ensure optimal people productivity as per planned volume and capacity.
- Ensure all the process starting from raw quality materials reception, handling to finished product transfer are comply with the given standard
- Maintained a SAFE ZONE to employees by ensuring all hazards are identified, reported and removed.
- Manage COGS for the unit as per company standard.
- Ensure Material variances, wastage & spillage are minimized and controlled.
- Daily, Weekly, monthly, quarterly review of performance and input to the S&OP process.
- And other requested reports by immediate supervisors
- BSC in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other related field of study.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an FMCG industry out of which two years in Team Leader or equivalent capacity
- Analytical ability
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Problem Solving and Decision Quality
- Outside of the box thinking
- Coaching Skill and Resource planning
- Knowledge and understanding of production procedures
- Communication and report writing Skill
- Attention to detail