|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 25, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith. Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
The Program and admin support officer will be responsible for supporting CIFF funded transmission break project day-to-day activity related with the program as well as administration. The program and admin support officer will work directly with the project director in managing day-to-day tasks and managing partners’ admin and program related requests. The program and admin support officer will work with project teams for documentation, communication and administration of project work. Communicate World Vision's Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
- Be a focal person in liaising between field staff and HO CIFF staffs
- Compiling monthly/quarterly reports and documentation and create proper filing system and record keeping of the project and monitor on expenditure of budget – Eg. Supplies…
- Arranging events, workshops and trainings take proper documentation (photographs, videos, meeting notes/proceeding, attendance sheet).
- Prepare, write and edit published communication materials( banners, leaflets, posters, documentary video, project briefs, monthly newsletters) regularly in consultation with the project director and communications and reporting coordinator of WASH
- Arrange travels (air, vehicle, accommodation … etc) manage visa request and follow-up in consultation with administration and fleet management.
- Providing administrative management of the CIFF office( creating good working environment) and manages calendar of the project / project Director
- Taking minutes of department meetings and follow-up and track on action points with team members and stakeholders
- Prepare/draft letters, memorandum of understanding and other communications of the project
- Liaise with procurement department and follow-up on procurement of goods and services of the projects
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Qualification required: B.Sc/MSC degree Business administration, management, Communications, computer science and other related fields
- Training on documentation, office management
- Training on graphics design
- Experience on working as a program support preferred
- Experience of working with creative and communications agencies preferred
- Experience on WASH preferred
- Other: NGO experience preferred
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Committed to the core values of World Vision
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English
- Excellent organization skill, multi tasked and excellent in managing stress
- Computer literate and experience of working with different communication software such as video editing software, graphics design, Photoshop…
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-work and collaboration in a diverse cultural environment. Analyzes and integrates diverse and complex quantitative and qualitative data from a wide range of sources.
Applicant Type Accepted: