|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
You will manage, coordinate, and monitor project activities and relationships with partners and other project stakeholders to assist the achievement of the program objectives advancing Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable. Your project management skills and knowledge of the program area will ensure that the CP delivers high-quality programming and continuously works towards improving the impact of this project.
- An advanced degree (masters or PhD) in agriculture, forestry, international development, natural resource management, food security and related fields. An advanced degree can be substituted with an additional 3 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 8 years demonstrated experience with development projects.
- Project management experience is highly desirable.
- Good experience in project grants management, including project design, preferably for grants from multiple public donors, including USAID.
- Staff management experience
- Experience engaging with partner organizations
- Experience contributing to the development of technical proposals and writing high quality reports.
- MEAL skills and experience
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, information management systems.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with local stakeholders. Representation abilities.
- Ability to contribute to written reports
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
Duty Station:Ethiopia/Addis Ababa
Please enter via for Program Manager I – Agriculture and Livelihood: https://form.jotform.com/202783577585571 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, October 17, 2020.
Applications should be submitted by October 17, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.