WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the association.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization and to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services
- Expand program offering and enhancing the quality of existing programs
- Develop and implement strategy, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Manage the programme budget and facilitate budget approvals and revision processes as per the policies of the association
- Participate in grant application process including design, submission and review
- Ensure relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
- Facilitate transparent financial management of the program that is able to stand up to regular audits and evaluation;
- Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
- Prepare work plans, produce timely reports – financial and progress reports – as required by donor reporting systems;
- Ensure that the rules and regulations concerning finance, procurement and human resources are adhered to
- Provide strategic advice, direction and direct technical input
- Ensure proper coordination of the programme implementation among implementing partners and with government bodies.
- Guide the development of the programme’s communication strategy in close collaboration with relevant partners;
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Advice and support on choice of indicators and development of monitoring plans.
- Lead the on-going development of an M&E system and tools to enable all projects to collect, aggregate and support analysis of data, in order to meet all relevant reporting requirements and to facilitate and inform project management.
- Co-ordinate implementation of the M&E system, M&E tools, and project monitoring plans
- Lead on design and implementation of qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Ensure programme assessments are undertaken and relevant baseline data collected so programme monitoring and evaluation can take place;
- Oversee the establishment of the monitoring and evaluation plan of the programme and ensure its implementation;
- Ensure a management information system is established, which allows the efficient and effective collection, storage and analysis of data throughout the programme,
- Ensure the participation and involvement of relevant stakeholders in programme -implementation so that the process is inclusive, participatory and transparent;
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of the outputs as well as timely preparation of reports on achievements and challenges faced within different projects of the association
- Promote identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned for organizational sharing and learning.
- Plan the overall program and monitoring the progress
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachler /Masters of Arts Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Economics, Development Economics, Sociology, Management, Social work, Statistics
- Work experience 4 years for PhD, 6 years for M.A. and 8 years for B.A. Degree
- Experience in managing international cooperation programs desired
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Good knowledge of programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Good English written and oral skills required.
- ENAB will notify exam type through the telephone address filled in the application form and through internal notice board
- Work experience certificate written more than 6 months is not acceptable
- Applicants who fulfill the criteria hereunder can apply in person at the headquarter of ENAB found at Sidist Kilo, near to Yekatit hospital producing originals and photocopies of work experience certificates, educational certificates, CV and identity cards and by filling the form prepared to that effect.
- Registration time is within 10 working days of this post at working hours
- For further information, use phone number 0111111021
- Applicants with disabilities particularly women with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this vacancy