WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
|Category|| Facility Management |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Strengthen EMRDA’s partnership with project staffs, Regional stakeholders, and other partners,
- Prepare quarterly and annual work plans; and share to Social Workers in each target Woreda, and oversee its implementation accordingly,
- Ensure that periodic program and financial reports are prepared and submitted to EMRDA program Director timely,
- Coordinate with the project M&E team and ensure periodic supervision of the project performance; identify gaps and take immediate actions to get rid possible hindrance of the project implementation,
- Represent the organization through attending Workshops, trainings and consultative meetings.
- Bsc/BA Degree in Public health, Sociology, Management, Epidemiology, Biology or related fields,
- 5+ years of relevant working experience on coordinating Health or livelihood projects, preferably in NGO.
- Self-motivated, Strong negotiation, communication and problem solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Amharic and comfort with high level public speaking.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Power Point Presentation, Excel, internet etc.)
Based in: Addis Ababa
Interested and Qualified individuals shall submit a one page cover letter and your CV via the below email address:[email protected]. No later than August 5, 2020.Women applicants are highly encouraged!