|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cheshire Ethiopia is an Ethiopian Resident Charity and invites qualified applicants for the following post
Work Unit: Program Coordination’s Office
Immediate Supervisor: Program Coordination Manager
Required number :1
Job Summary: - Under the general supervision of the Program Coordination Manager, the Program Officer assists the Program Coordination Manager in planning, organizing, coordinating, and supervising the Rehabilitation Centers, CBR activities, and project implementations of Cheshire Ethiopia.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and develops methods and procedures per the directives of the program coordination manager for implanting CE programs in the Rehabilitation centers and CBR office
- Assists and coordinates CE program activities and exercises control over personnel for specific functions or phases of the program
- As per the directives of the program coordination manager, coordinates activities concerned with implementation and carrying out objectives of programmatic interventions and projects
- Organize reports and records of activities to ensure that progress is being accomplished towards specified program/project objectives
- Conducts periodic monitoring to projects in team or individually to track developments and provide supportive on-site feedback
- Works in collaboration with monitoring and evaluation whenever necessary
- Prepares periodic project reports for the program coordination manager or for donors per the directives of the program coordination manager
- Ensures planned expenditures of projects in accordance with budget allocations
- Advices the program coordination manager in all program issues and develops project proposals, ToRs, communication tools, leads assessments/surveys per the general directive of program coordination manager
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the Program Coordination Manager
- Bachelors degree in social work or sociology, health or Community development, or economics or development studies.
- 6 year relevant experience
- Knowledge of managing program coordination and project planning
Interested applicants can send their latest resume in word or PDF via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Addis Ababa head office located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute within 7 working days.