|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 28, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cheshire Foundation Action for Inclusion (CFAI) is an Ethiopian Resident Charities established in 1985 registered by Ethiopian Charities and Societies Agency under Registration No. 298. CF-Al is working for the empowerment and inclusion of persons with disabilities in different regions of the country through launching various disabilities focused thematic programs. Amhara is one of the regions in which CF-Al is actively operating through one of its project offices located in BahirDar city working on Prevention of Disability, Rehabilitation and Inclusion of persons with disabilities.
CF-Al in Collaboration with Christian Blind Mission (CBM) and BMZ Germany is now extending its disability inclusive development intervention to Addis Zemen, Guna Kimir Dingay and Nefas Mewcha, three districts of South Gondar Zone. The organization is now looking for one qualified and experienced person who effectively performs the project activity planning on the position of Project Coordinator implementing and reporting of the new Bridge the Gap- Community Based Inclusive Development project Phase II in South Gondar Zone in the aforementioned three districts based at Debre Tabor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates and guides the project implementation in all the three targeted districts.
- Based on the project plan, prepares action plans periodically and executes accordingly.
- Develops project monitoring check lists, measures the performance against the plan, submits to the project office and the HQ, and gets timely feedback for better performances for the future.
- Provides all the necessary professional and technical support to the project Networkers, Community Facilitators, Finance Mentor and Volunteers.
- Conducts frequent field visit based on the schedule developed and approved by the Project Manager in ahead of time.
- Organizes and implements different trainings, workshops and other necessary capacity building initiatives based on the project plan and evaluate progresses towards meeting the intended and ultimate purpose of the project
- Develops and produces quality and to the standard monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and yearly reports with the agreed time frame and templates.
- Develops and disseminates case stories with quality pictures, conducts studies, compile learning experiences and best practices achieved through the implementation of the project and perfectly meet donor compliance.
- Submits narrative and financial reports on time and confirms that it reach to CF-AI Project Office and HQ which is helpful to ensure the smooth implementation of the project.
- Organizes project documents, records and data that are necessary to make the required
promotion, communication and pull resources for more expansion of projects.
- Works with the project office management team to professionally and technically contribute to the entire creative, innovative, cost effective, strategic, sustainable and wider intervention to reach as many persons with disabilities as possible in the Region.
- Liaises with zone and district offices on the project matters
- Performs any additional activities given as required from the Project Manager.
Required Qualification and experience:
- MA Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Economics, Management and related fields with five years relevant experience or BA with ten years’ experience in project management, program planning, monitoring and evaluation using participatory approaches and tools.