|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and direct the construction and operation of projects.
- Facilitate project planning and evaluate project progress.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plan and expenditures
The project coordinator will need
- MSc/BSc or above in CoTM, water supply and sanitary engineering, hydraulic engineering, civil or related fields with 5/8 working experience in water related projects.
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can deliver the non-returnable Credentials, CV and cover letter within 7 consecutive working days starting from this announcement day by email: email@example.com or hand deliver at: Lideta, Next to Flintstone Building, A.I.A Business Center, 4th floor HRM room No. 04, Addis Ababa.