Project Employment youth Advisor (Program coordinator)
|Date Posted||August 3, 2021|
|Category|| Social Sciences |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Internal/ External Vacancy Announcement
Professional Alliance for Development (PADet) is an indigenous, not-for-profit; a nongovernmental humanitarian organization established in 1998. It has been serving disadvantaged and marginalized segments of the community especially youth, women children in the areas of Reproductive Health HIV/AIDs Prevention and Care, Child Protection, Women Development, and Livelihood and Food Securities for the last 22 years.
Currently, PADet has a plan to implement Youth Livelihood/ employment creation project in Wagemra ( Sahila and Abergele woredas) and South Gonder ( “Tach Gayent” and “Lay Gayent” woredas) zones of Amhara Region and need to recruit qualified and competent Nominees in the following job opportunities.
Direct and coordinate program area office activities through the development of annual action plans, effective project tracking, budget tracking and reporting (including project budgets), monitoring and evaluation as specified in PADet’s strategic plan and management documents. Performs other related tasks as required.
- To assist the overall project activities specially the youth livelihood as to be implemented across the four intervention sites
- Make sure the all-training materials, market assessments reports etc are properly prepared in expected standards and used as an input for the youth employment program
- Adviser the district level ‘Employment officers’ and ‘training and coaching officers’ to keep the quality of work and on time delivery of out puts
- Monitor the implementation of projects whether the project has been done as per the annual, quarter, and monthly plan.
- Responsible to prepare reports, good practices documents and monitoring report for FH and government signatory offices and other stakeholders.
- Create strong partnership with respective regional bureaus, TEVTs and private sectors to build synergy and complementary effects on resources sharing.
- Administer and properly manage the project budget etc
Grade level:- IX
Work Unit: Program’s Office
Reports To: Respective Thematic Manager
Duty Station: Field coordination offices in Amhara region
Number of staff required:- one
Education qualification, experience & skill: -
- MA/ Master in natural science three years service or BSc / BA holder and at least served more than five-year in similar or related fields NGO experience.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft basics and internet (MS Word, Excel, Access and Power point);
- Skill in project formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Leadership & supervision skill
- Proven report writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and organizing and make logical and timely decision skills
- Willingness to work in extra working hours and weekends with staffs;
- Highly motivated, self-managed and Strategic oriented;
- High level commitment to achieve project goal and Objectives;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prepare and submit quality reports timely;
Interested applicant should send their application with updated CV and testimonial documents through our contact address within 10 consecutive days of the announcement. Only short listed applicant shall be considered for exam.
Address: Professional Alliance for Development (PADet)
Head office - Addis Ababa - P.O. Box:365, telephone 0113-694928/0989015124/0911374503
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Women & physical disable Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for all post.
Note: Use " Project Employment youth Advisor (Program coordinator)" as the subject line of your email !