|Location||Bahirdar & Sekota, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
International Development Enterprises (iDE) is an international NGO dedicated to creating income and livelihood opportunities for poor rural households of Ethiopia through various projects implemented in different parts of the country.
iDE is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced personnel for the positions specified hereunder, wherein confirmation of hiring is contingent on funding. Hence, interested applicants who meet the specified requirements are invited to apply for the job opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Project Finance and Administration Officer performs financial management and administrative duties and ensures compliance to the organization’s rules and regulations. She/he holds responsibility for maintaining complete record of financial transactions and timely reporting for iDE and the other implementing partners. Also, he/she is responsible for personnel administration as well as property and fleet management.
- BA Degree in Accounting or related field from a recognized university
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience
- Familiar with NGO budget and reporting set up
- Familiar with accounting software; preferably SunSytems
- Administrative and/or human resource management experiences are of an advantage
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Closing date: 10 (ten) calendar days from the first date of the announcement.
Interested applicants and only those meeting the above requirements are invited to send non-returnable copies of their applications; including Letter of Application, CV, and Credentials to the following address:
(1) Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
(2) Applicants must clearly indicate for which position they apply.
(3) iDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.