|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Heal Africa Health City S.C an emerging conglomerate business firm established by highly honored professionals from various fields, mainly medical and health specialists and sub-specialists who have excessive experience in the field of medical services. Heal Africa Health City is looking for a dedicated bunch of experts to ensure the efficient transition of our newly acquired healthcare facility.
As a Project Manager, under the direct supervision of Heal Africa health City SC CEO delegate, you will be expected to play role in ensuring effective, efficient and smooth transition and management of the planned project within specified time frame.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Project Manager, under the direct supervision of Heal Africa health City SC Board delegate, you will be expected to play its role in ensuring effective, efficient and smooth transition and management of the planned project within specified time frame. The project management and M&E task team shall be led by project manager who will be responsible for tasks related with planning, monitoring, and evaluation and reporting.
- The project anticipated to be the strategist and a leader who is able to steer the projects to the most profitable direction while also implementing its transition period deliverables, vision, mission and long-term goals.
Essential minimum qualifications and capacities
- MSc/MA degree in project management or health Monitoring and evaluation or Economics or Management or any relevant related fields
- A minimum of six years of relevant working experience out of which at least two years of experience as a team or department leader or managerial position
- Related working experience in health sector or health project management
- Excellent organization and planning skills; able to be detail oriented as necessary
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to function effectively as part of a multi-national team; strong cross-cultural skills;
- Proven success in strategic plan development and management
- Knowledge of and experience in Health Sector project planning and management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Fluent in English and Amharic, and other language is a plus.
- Proficient in Project Management Software use and MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc;
- Ability to plan and manage different events, meeting and conferences
- Excellent skill in new business development (NBD).