WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer or Information Science-related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience required.
- Must have taken training or must be certified for Project Management Professional
- Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below email@example.com
Note: Use " Project Manager" as the subject line of your email !