|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Reporting to the Head Overseas Projects, will be responsible for E2E Network Deployment of RAN New Sites(2G/3G/4G) Project Management for Company’s overseas project to deliver quality network within reduced CAPEX and OPEX, responsible for creating Project Charter and creating and updating Project Management Plan (PMP) for all main and sub-Projects which includes all Knowledge areas and Process Groups.
• E2E Vendor/Subcontractor/Team Management by daily, weekly, monthly scheduled communication,
meetings, and reporting.
• Prepare all Project related reporting to line manager with extensive excel and power point skills.
• Responsible for E2E Project success considering all below aspects:
• Develop project management plan.
• Direct and manage project work.
• Monitor and control project work.
• Plan, determine and control budget.
• Plan, manage and control quality.
• Manage and control resources of the projects including internal, vendor and subcontractor
• Plan, manage and monitor project communications.
• Plan project risk and related risk responses, implement responses and monitor accordingly.
• Involve in procurement management for planning, conducting, and controlling procurements.
• Identify stakeholders, manage, and monitor stakeholder engagement