|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 22, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
RMCC is a private organization that aims to bring about lasting social change. One of the main objectives of our organization is to collaborate with government and non-governmental organizations to design various projects that will bring about social change and benefit the whole community.
Purpose of the position/Job’s aim
The Project Manager & Proposal Writer officer (Grant Acquisition Manager): will support our organization to strategically position itself, create effective partnerships, analyze and define added value/ and transform opportunities in concrete project proposals linking RMCC thematic strategies and approaches to institutional donor requirements.
Responsibilities (Project Manager & proposal writer) includes but are not limited to the following:-
- Identifying trends and developments and the process of developing and writing high-quality project proposals and publishing materials, highlighting RMCW’s achievements.
- Responsibilities and Accountability Business Development & Grant Acquisition
- Identify funding opportunities and oversee the development of effective grant project designs and proposals for submission to clients or donors as required.
- Develop profiles of the generated leads and share them with the appropriate people in the office for joint follow-up.
- Serve as proposal coordinator for high-value proposals to ensure the development of high-quality concept notes and proposals.
- Coordinate and lead the process of proposal development, bid management, and writing high-quality project proposals and this includes conducting research for anticipated opportunities, developing draft proposal sections, developing track record references to ensure high-quality proposals that meet the requirements of the donors.
- Ensure the pre-positioning of new opportunities, manage live proposals, coordinate and submit responses to questions, coordinate after-action internal reviews and gather feedback from donors on submitted proposals and action on the reviews and feedbacks respective, thereafter, support the handover to program managers.
- Negotiate and coordinate teaming agreements, memorandum of understanding, and other relevant agreements with donors and potential implementing partners.
- Continuously document lessons & best practices of the country office fundraising efforts.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Business Development, or related Social Science.
- Experience in coordinating and writing high-value proposals to prioritized donors, editing office communication products and other professional materials.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in related fields and demonstrate a level of responsibility and accountability.
Interested and qualifying applicants can submit their application letter and CV in English, with both phone and email contact details of at least 2 professional references, to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org