|Location||Bole Sub City, Wereda 06, Jacros-Salitemehret RD, Near Nexus Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Key Skills Education/Training: -
- BSc in Civil Engineering.
- Fluent In the English language
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- >4 years specific experience on bridge projects.
- Availability to work overtime when required at last minute.
- Multitask, able to handle efficiently several unrelated tasks at the same time.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational Skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good Stress Management Skills.
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Team work player
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Autocad; Word,Excel, Ms-Project
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences
- Precision and accuracy in files and records keeping
Female applicants are highly encouraged
All interested and qualified applicants may send an updated CV via email: - email@example.com
You must include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.