|Location||Saba boru, woreda Gujji zone, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 26, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Project officer is responsible for the efficient and effective implementation of the Project. She/he is responsible to empower women and girls by building their life skills, confidence and motivations to defend their rights, become advocate for themselves and say no to ‘any violence’, work closely with the target communities, key woreda stake holders and local authorities to influence social norms, values and beliefs for meaningful women participation and enhanced community engagement against Violence Against Women and Girls(VAWG), advocate for women’s equal right and opportunity, acknowledgment of Unpaid Care Work (UCW) and elimination of VAWG.
- Project coordinator
Number of position
- One year with possibility of extension based on fund availability and performance
Education & Certification
- Bachelor or MA Degree in Gender, Sociology and Social Anthropology, or other related disciplines, with a minimum of ten years for BA or MA With minimum of five years proven experience related to the position.
Essential knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience on Participatory community development/ community empowerment and multi sectorial grassroots integrated development work,
- Strong programming and implementation skills,
- Proven community facilitation, organization and mobilization skills,
- Willingness and commitment to frequently travel to and work in remote areas,
- Ability and experience in linkage with marginalized communities and local level stakeholders,
- Fluency of English and local language
Note: Female Applicants are highly encouraged.
Interested applicants are required to send their application within 7 consecutive days of this announcement to RCWDO Head office HR & Admin Department.
Rift Valley Children and Women Development Organization (RCWDO)
P.O. Box 12916/22998
Tel: 011-6-47 -83-82
Fax: 011-647 -8383
Bole Sub-City Woreda 6, Gurd Shola on the road to CMC, third floor of the building where Nib International Bank is located.