|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ETHIOPIAN THORACIC SOCIETY (ETS) is a professional society in Ethiopia, established in 2014, by professionals in the field of Pulmonary &Critical Care Medicine. Its goals are to improve the quality of health care and equity of the delivery of health through improving the medical and research knowledge and skills of the fellow members and educating the public at large in chest, pulmonology and related fields. The society is collaborating locally and internationally with governmental and nongovernmental organization working in this field and other similar societies. The position is contractual bases (Annual) and will be renewed based on performance and funds available.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate program.
- Organize and arrange Project Meetings.
- maintaining crucial project documents which track project progress.
- identify any potential issues or risks that could affect the project.
- Manage the Schedule
- Project identification, formulation, follow-up of implementation and appraisalaccording to the Multiannual Indicative Program, and Thematic Programs.
- Technical, financial and administrative follow up of relevant projects
- Develop and submitquality reports to supervisors and government counterpart
- A Master’s/ BA Degree in Public health or related field are required.
Required Experiences and skills
- A minimum of at least 1 year of relevant and professional experience is required.
- Proven knowledge in several of the following areas: health, civil society.
- Proven understanding of project management tools: logicalframework, project cycle methodology, monitoring and evaluation
The above requirements are invited to submit their CV together with cover letter within 7 calendar days from the date of this announcement to Personnel Administration Office
Address: AAU /CHS new Library building office No.303
Or with the following email address.
Phone : +251920 03 04 65
We strongly encourage females to apply for this Job.