|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
As a member of the Agriculture and Livelihood project team, you will monitor and report on all project activities in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
- MA/MSc or BA/BSc Degree in agriculture, forestry, natural resource management, and related field of study
- 2 years relevant experience for MA/MSc or 4 years relevant experience for BA/BSc degree- relevant field including public health and/or nutrition.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with USG or other similar development projects focused on child health and nutrition (preferably with experience related to engaging populations vulnerable to malnutrition and increasing household uptake of nutrition services, preferably Ethiopian with understanding of the Ethiopian context)
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Good communication skill and diplomacy
- Analytical and planning skills
- Ability to write reports and effectively present information
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Duty Station:Ethiopia/Addis Ababa
Please enter via for Program Manager I – Agriculture and Livelihood: https://form.jotform.com/202783577585571 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, October 17, 2020.
Applications should be submitted by October 17, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.