|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 30, 2019|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
• Under supervision of and accountable to the Project Facilitator/Coordinator the PPM&E Officer is responsible, independently and/or with other staff members for the development of the program of monitoring and evaluation for this project to provide feedback for planning. This will focus on project activities, project impact, the environmental consequences of the project and the socio-economic situation of the local community. The PPME Officer will also liaise and coordinate his/her work with the project team as well as with government staff in the appropriate woreda level signatory Offices. He/she will work in the field with the Project’s Officers, community level development workers and the government’s Development Agents.
• Demonstrated competencies in own subject matter/ area specialization, effective report writing skill, superior language and composition skills in executing the job assignments are the ideal requirements of the job. Reasonable multiple assignments, meeting deadlines, working for extended hours are the prominent features of the job that the prospective candidate would understand in advance and should be able to endure in applying for the job.
• Duty Station: Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with travel to kebeles when deemed necessary
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all the posts.
• Closing date: January 3, 2020 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
• In view of the stated job requirements, the potential candidate for the post should have Bachelor or Master Degree from recognized University/College in Agricultural Economics or Economics. Besides, s/he should have at least 6 years for Bachelor and 4 years for Masters holders and demonstrated work experience of which two years in the area of PPME.
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Fogera
State : Amhara
Country : Ethiopia
Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address. • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association P.O.Box 1518 code 1110 Addis Ababa