|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Contract |
Required number: 5
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Impelement spot check of quality and EHS according to the plan given by quality manager.
- Push subcontractors to complete the site self-check in time according to the requirements of the project team.
- Reviews site quality and EHS photos uploaded by subcontractors.
- Urge subcontractors to rectify site quality and EHS problems.
- Check quality of sites before acceptance and provide support for customer acceptance on site.
- Assists the quality manager in routine training and communication with local subcontractors.
- Developing corrective measures, and implementing quality control systems.
- Designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or a related field.
- At least 2 and above years of practical experience in telecom industry is a plus.
- Holds the high-altitude operation certificate.
- Have certain knowledge of civil work and tower engineering.
- Have certain engineering knowledge of telecom installation.
- Certain telecom engineering experience
- English should be as the working language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link: https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/74
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE