|Location||Bahirdar & Sekota, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
International Development Enterprises (iDE) is an international NGO dedicated to creating income and livelihood opportunities for poor rural households of Ethiopia through various projects implemented in different parts of the country.
iDE is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced personnel for the positions specified hereunder, wherein confirmation of hiring is contingent on funding. Hence, interested applicants who meet the specified requirements are invited to apply for the job opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Secretary/Cashier will be responsible to manage all secretarial and cash management duties of iDE and the other implementing partners. This involves office management (office equipment, supplies, filling, etc), communications (letters, internet/emails, and reception), procurement, petty cash handling and making authorized payments.
- Diploma in Secretarial Science, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in working as Secretary and Cashier.
- Experience with NGO is an advantage.
Qualifications and skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet/email system.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Sociable and team player.
Closing date: 10 (ten) calendar days from the first date of the announcement.
Interested applicants and only those meeting the above requirements are invited to send non-returnable copies of their applications; including Letter of Application, CV, and Credentials to the following address:
(1) Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
(2) Applicants must clearly indicate for which position they apply.
(3) iDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.