WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Search available products to find the best quality, price, and delivery combination.
- Negotiate policies and contracts with various suppliers.
- Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts and purchase requisitions.
- Follows up on stock levels
- Prepare, Process, and provide analysis on purchase requests
- Track the status of any orders; deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Prepare letters or messages for requesting offers, ordering placements to suppliers for signature of the appropriate manager.
- Ensure timely preparation of cheque or CPO to expedite purchasing activities.
- Deliver purchased items to the store through official goods receiving note of the company.
- Compile purchase related documents like pro forma invoice, approved offer analysis, copy of approved purchased order, receipts and GRN for submission to the Finance department for making necessary settlements
- Prepares periodical reports for submission to the immediate supervisor
- Perform other duties assigned by the Company.
- Accounting degree
- minimum 1 year experiance
- English speaker is a plus