|Date Posted||October 27, 2019|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) P.L.C,a Joint Venture Company between Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited, India and Almeta Impex P.L.C, Ethiopia, put up a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing facility for Tablets, Capsules & Liquids at Akaki, near Addis Ababa. The aforementioned Plant is one of its kind in Ethiopia and the first and only Pharmaceutical Formulation Manufacturing Plant of the country recognized as per EU guide lines, to comply with the WHO led regulatory requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC has set aggressive growth plan to meet the needs of people of Ethiopia for high quality Medicines at affordable prices by expanding the reach across Ethiopia. To fulfill our long term vision and objectives, we need young people to work with us in the following vacant posts.
Therefore, Job applications are invited from young, enthusiastic and dynamic professionals aspiring for growth, change and leadership qualities, to join us immediately.
- Ensure BMRs are complete and the necessary data are recorded in PC for PQR
- Follow up of deviation controls, CAPA, change controls, trainings for the completeness as per procedure.
- Participate in Self Inspection of the departments.
- Prepare/ review BMRs/BPRs for products and submit for approval.
- Revise formats and submit to immediate supervisor for check and approval.
- Ensure that required samples are collected from validation batches at each sampling stages.
- Conduct the necessary test parameters on the samples.
- Ensure that samples of validation batches are submitted/ taken to QC lab.
- Participate in cleaning validation methods.
- Participate in validation of analytical methods.
- Perform IPQA activities and record results as needed as per the procedure, when assigned/ required.
- Report non-conformances observed to immediate supervisor.
- Report to immediate supervisor on the daily analysis activities.
- Compile Report of QA activities on weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform any other activities assigned by the department head from time to time.
- Suggest any ideas for implementation that may help on the improvement of quality system.
- Carry out similar activities as assigned by pertinent authority
- Type of Employment is Permanent.
- Company provides Transport service from and to work place
- Other benefit packages as per HR Policy and procedure manual.
- B.Sc. Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Pharma Company.
- Knowledge of English language is essential
Interested and eligible applicants are requested to mail their updated C.V and academic credentials to email@example.com
For Additional Information call: 0114 450257