|Date Posted||January 30, 2020|
|Category|| Insurance |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) P.L.C, a Joint Venture Company between Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited, India and Almeta Impex P.L.C, Ethiopia, put up a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing facility for Tablets, Capsules & Liquids at Gelan, near Addis Ababa. The aforementioned Plant is one of its kind in Ethiopia and the first and only Pharmaceutical Formulation Manufacturing Plant of the country recognized as per EU guide lines, to comply with the WHO led regulatory requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC has set aggressive growth plan to meet the needs of people of Ethiopia for high quality Medicines at affordable prices by expanding the reach across Ethiopia. To fulfill our long term vision and objectives, we need young people to work with us in the following vacant posts.
Therefore, Job applicants are invited from young, enthusiastic and dynamic professionals aspiring for growth, change and leadership qualities, to join us immediately.
QC Analyst - 2 posts
- Involve in analysis of raw materials, water samples, in-process and finished products.
- Involve in the analysis of stability samples.
- Prepare reagents and solutions necessary for the analysis & standardize as per procedure.
- Record the analytical results in respective books/ records & complete reports & charts along with samples analyzed.
- Calibrate instruments as per schedule and fill logs.
- Collect and maintain records of Retention /Control Samples of Raw Materials, Finished products and stability samples as per procedure.
- Revise SOPs and test procedures for raw materials, finished goods and submit for check and approval.
- Revise formats and submit to immediate supervisor for check and approval.
- Participate in the analysis of validation samples.
- Participate in validation of analytical methods.
- Maintain inventory in laboratory with respect to availability of Chemicals & Reagents, Glassware, Standard solutions etc.
- Report to immediate supervisor on the daily analysis activities.
- Suggest any ideas for implementation that may help on the improvement of quality system.
- Ensure that the laboratory is maintained clean & tidy as per SOP.
- Ensure that the GLP is maintained as per SOP.
- Give training to junior QC Analysts when required.
- Perform any other activities assigned by the department head from time to time.
Place of work: Gelan,(30 KM south of Addis Ababa)
- Company provides Transport service from and to the work place
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum of 4 years in any Pharma Company
- Detail oriented.
- Problem solving & positive thinking.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skill.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Good computer skill
Interested and eligible applicants are requested to mail their updated Application Letter & C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 consecutive days.