|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the supervision of the Group R&D/ Quality Manager, the Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for managing the Quality Assurance Program that includes the development of Quality standards, Quality trainings and audits, continuous quality improvement and developing plans to meet quality assurance objectives across the Group manufacturing operations. The Quality Assurance Manager provides reports on quality assurance and program evaluation as well as statistical analysis for the Group. The Quality Assurance Manager identifies designs and implements Quality Assurance System to ensure compliance across Manufacturing operations though plants Quality Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the Group Quality standard operating processes (SOP)
- Define Group Quality Policy and Quality procedure to be implemented across Plants,
- Oversees Products to ensure that products meet defined Quality standard and Specification.
- Follow and Monitor factory quality team regularly.
- Define for each plant a product quality defects monitoring process (Defects classification, recording, analyzing, reporting, corrective action)
- Working with operation staff to establish procedures, standards and system.
- Organize, plan, coordinate and control the quality activities of the plants;
- Define process training requirements to meet the quality standard for manufacturing operations.
- Define Quality improvement program across all Group manufacturing processes.
- Define Internal/External Quality Audit protocol and follow up on the corrective action.
- Keeping accurate documentation and good Archiving of related product quality parameters control across plants.
- Ensure that all in house system and procedure are updated, revised and modified to meet the standard of the relevant external certification bodies.
- Implement all relevant procedure and retain the record to fulfill the relevant Quality Certification Requirement.
- Identify business process opportunity’s and working on improvement.
- Conduct the HACCP AND PRP Assessment in order to reduce the Food Safety risk.
- Responsible for quality activities in local supplier development process.
- Define suppliers audit protocols and implement as per agreed calendar
- Define Quality controls KPIs to be monitored for each manufacturing operations.
- Define “Go To Market” audit protocols and implement as per agreed plan.
- Policies & Process Development focused
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Growth Oriented
- Team work & People Development
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Management skills and people management
- Networking skills and good communication skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Decision making skills and analytical skills
- Multi-Projects management
- Multi-Operations Management
- Diverse Market/Industry Knowledge
- Ability to liaise with government, ministry officials and other related local regulatory agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry.
- Certificate in FMCG in Quality Assurance Mamgement Field is an advantage.
- Proven experience in Process evaluation.
- 5+years’ experience in quality control and assurance technology,
- Experience in processes of Home care, Personal care are Must, additionally Edible Oil refinery, Flour Mill, water bottling an advantage.
- Practical experience in Quality Certification workflow and processes.
Please title your application with subject line: -"Quality Assurance Manager"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through email@example.com
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: June 21, 2021