|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Quality Control Chemist should have the ability to manage the quality of the product and RM. He/she should have the ability to interpret documents such as safety rules and quality control and FMACA instructions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervise all Lab activities to ensure precision & accuracy of test results and maintain Inspection records of analysis.
· Check the authenticity of the results and proper working of Instruments & Lab Wares.
· Ensure calibration, an inspection of measuring & test equipment used for Quality Control.
· Conduct on- Job training to Chemist and Lab Assistant and discuss the Chemistry and Risks Associated.
· Monitor if products are produced according to the company, customer and other applicable standards/requirements.
· Take instructions from the Quality Assurance Manager and implement accordingly.
· Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
· Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Maintain Housekeeping in the Laboratory.
· Ensure all types of machinery are clean and safe for production operation.
· Conduct various analytical testing procedures as per manufacturing/QC SOPs.
· Involve in procedure review and propose modifications and updates.
· Check whether all workers are properly using their safety materials for themselves and for product safety and quality.
· Follow Bbs (behaviour Based Safety) to Maintain Safety Culture at Workplace.
· Able to lead a team
· Able to communicate in English and Local language
· Able to work as a team and on Flexible schedule
· Experience in multi-tasking
· BSC degree in Applied Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
· 2+-5 Years’ Experience advantages in Soap & Detergent industry’s
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through Carriers@54fmcg.com
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: July 2, 2020