|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the Company:
Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Ethiopia PLC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Ethiopia PLC is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in manufacturing of pharmaceutical products in different African Countries. We are commissioning a new Manufacturing plant for oral solid (tablets and capsules) and liquids at Kilinto Industrial Park, in Addis Ababa.
We are currently seeking to high caliber professional to lead the Quality Control Department as per the following details:
Responsible and Accountable for complete QC function at the Plant. And to ensure that a continuous and regular In-Process Quality Control is developed and implemented
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the quality of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products are compliant with the approved specifications and GMP/GLP.
- Maintains a controlled documentation system in the quality control department.
- Monitors compliance with the requirements of approved procedures.
- Reviews of quality control records.
- Ensures that the proper monitoring and the maintenance of department premises and equipment are done properly.
- Ensures that the Monitoring of the calibration program of equipment is done.
- Checks the Laboratory organization (For example; document, glassware, chemicals, and equipment).
- Ensures the organization and proper keeping of retained samples in the retained samples room.
- Ensures the proper handling of reference and working standards.
- Ensures the Monitoring of the retention of the QC records
- Train & Develop the QC manpower and their reportees.
Designation : Quality Control Manager
Location : Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Ethiopia PLC Manufacturing Site - Kilinto Industrial Park, Addis Ababa
Reporting: Plant Head
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy required.
- M.S. Science may be considered.
- Not less than 5 years of Professional experience in Quality Management
- Postgraduate in Quality Management is an added advantage.
- You are trained in GMP and have a good level of English.
- Good knowledge of material qualification, transfer and validation of analytical methods is required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in at least English and Amharic is essential
- Professional computer and MS-Office skills
Competencies and Behaviors
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Professional ability to troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing problems in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Superior skills with regards to data analysis and business process analysis and design
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Fundamental understanding and application of project management principles and skills
- Strong aptitude towards usage of automated systems; technology focused
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic