|Location||Cha Cha - Debre Birhan (ደብረ ብርሃን), Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Rorank Business S.C. is a joint venture with a UK base company called Castlford Holding Investment Groups. We manufacture and distribute our flagship brands, Super Eagle and Crystal are renowned for their great taste and quality. Our new leading edge manufacturing and bottling facility is located in Cha Cha - Debre Birhan (ደብረ ብርሃን).
Role purpose General:
To develop, implement, and manage all aspects of quality control and quality assurance programs meeting required standards, customer expectations and legal compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality of all raw material and finished products within great responsibility Implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System throughout laboratory.
- b) The scheduling and performance of annual internal audits in conjunction with selected trained technical assessors.
- The scheduling of system review meetings.
- Follow-up of all corrective, remedial actions and complaints.
- The co-ordination of document amendments, revisions and distribution thereof.
- Ensure the existence of a Quality Policy & Objectives outlining the over-riding direction laboratory shall take in relation to implementation of a quality culture in accordance with international requirements and implement accordingly.
- Maintain the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Establish relevant connections that help to facilitate the work of laboratory and also to increase credibility of laboratory as a source of preference for conformity assessment.
- Maintain on file the updated Document Master Register for all RBSC controlled documentation.
- Initiate and monitor the effectiveness of ARF.
- Ensure all nominees are issued with and have signed for receipt of the relevant document and to immediately destroy all superseded documents.
- Maintain the original master copy of all quality documents, the distribution list(s) appropriate to the document, extra copies of documents and archive copies of obsolete MASTERS of all documents with an indication of their obsolete status.
- Identifies the need for further expansion of the laboratory procedures.
- Ensure that laboratory consistently operates in accordance with international requirements.
- Ensure that laboratory attains and retains accreditation of its conformity assessment services.
- Responsible for the compilation, amendment, revision and authorization of the Quality Manual
- Investigate and resolve the(ensure the effective implementation of the complaints policy and process)
- to investigate and to ensure effective implementation of corrective actions, preventive action and opportunity for improvements to ensure the effective implementation of the Preventive Action policy and establish a plan of action
- to ensure the effective implementation of the Internal Audit policy and process
- Ensure the effective development, entrenchment, maintenance and improvement of the Quality System and to communicate to all laboratory staff on a regular basis regarding Quality System issues.
- The control of laboratory quality documentation and make decision on the validity of document change recommendation
- ensure the effective implementation of the complaints policy and process
- ensure the effective improvement of the Quality System
- Plan and attend management review meetings
- The quality manager irrespective of all other duties and responsibilities is authorized to defined responsibility and authority for ensuring that the management system related to quality is implemented and followed at all times;
- The quality manager shall have direct access to the highest level of management at which decisions are made on laboratory policy or resources;
- In some enforcing circumstances delegate his/her power and duties to a deputy quality manager of Laboratory.
- Reports to the Plant Manager, CEO; and reported to by Chemists.
- Achieve the policies and objectives of Laboratory as outlined in the Business Plans of RBSC and the quality manual of laboratory;
- Achieve the revenue and profit levels as outlined in the annual budget of the quality policy and objective of laboratory.
- Enlightened independent-thinking leadership abilities;
- Ability to influence people to achieve common goals;
- Business acumen and driven to achieve objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand the Enterprise Mission, Vision and Quality Policy & Objectives.
- Focus on team-work.
- Perform activities under pressure
- Attain training in ISO/IEC 17025 in order to manage the office in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and other relevant and essential documents according to international requirements.
- Become fully acquainted with good practice in relation to the establishment of laboratory management system based on the international standards and with international norms.
- Fluency in English and Amharic;
- A first degree qualification like BSc Industrial Chemistry, applied chemistry, food science, Food engineering, and related department
- Having five years working experience; and above
- Experience in Food testing laboratory or alcohol and beverage manufacturing area
- Experience in conformity assessment and knowledge of the laboratory quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025,ISO 9001(QMS),ISO22000(FSMS),ISO 14001(EMS)
- Have experience GLP and GMP
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may send their application and CV to the following address for Ten (10) consecutive days after the first day of this vacancy announcement. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
E-mail to: email@example.com or through ethiojobs