|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2020|
|Category|| Legal |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Terms of Reference (TOR) to prepare policy briefing on inclusivity of financial policy in Ethiopia
Ethiopian Center for Disability and Development (ECDD) is an Ethiopian Development Organization established in 2005 and reregistered at Agency for Civil Society Organizations as Ethiopian Development Organization with Certificate no. 0321 under the Proc. No. 1113/2019. ECDD is working with other organizations to promote and facilitate the inclusion of persons with disabilities and disability issues in mainstream service delivery and development programs envisioning an Inclusive Ethiopia where persons with disabilities exercise the same rights and have access to the same services and opportunities enjoyed by other citizens.
On the other hand, as part of its tasks to promote disability inclusion, ECDD works on evaluating and analyzing the extent to which various policies of the country are disability-inclusive, forwarding recommendations and giving directions where necessary. To this effect, , ECDD needs a consultant to work with it on the country’s financial policy. Having this in mind, major activities expected from the consultant comprises:
1. Evaluate disability-inclusivity of the country’s financial policy;
2. Undertake detailed analysis thereon;
3. Write policy-brief and
4. Present the outcome of the analysis to workshop.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
Interested individuals are required to submit the following documents.
1. Renewed License and TIN Certificate from the relevant governmental organ;
2. CV explicating that the applicant has work experience in relation with disability;
3. Budget proposal and
4. Letter of motivation (why the applicant wanted to apply for this specific call).
1. The first draft of the analysis report shall be submitted to ECDD within 7 days after the signing of the agreement;
2. The final draft of the manual shall be submitted to ECDD within three days after the receipt of comments on the first draft.