|Location||Dire Dawa City, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Senior Auditor for Dire Dawa District Office
- The Senior Auditor is responsible for carrying out an independent and objective assurance to the Bank through regular audits or special engagement. The role holder is tasked with reviewing monthly returns of the branches to give assurance that the books of accounts are maintained properly. The Senior Auditor is responsible for preparing and compiling audit reports and making the necessary follow up on decisions made by management on the audit findings
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management, Economics, Finance or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) as an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ relevant experience
Required Technical Competency
- Excellent Knowledge of banking operations and risk based auditing.
- Understanding of the standards of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards.
- Good understanding of the following knowledge areas:
- Impact of government legislation and regulation on business and economics
- Quality management frameworks
- Ethics and fraud
- Information systems operations, management and control frameworks
- Governance, risk, and control frameworks
- Internal audit standards, theory, and methodology
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (http://ethiojobs.net).
· Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).