|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
|Category|| Consultancy |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Deliverables Expected of the Bid Winner.
The incumbent Winner: -
- Presents to TEDO the whole idea of Rebranding along with its experience so that we all have common understanding towards its need to the organization
- Reviews Documents of the organization on the legal status, mission, vision, goal and services of the Organization to understand exactly why the origination was established and what it is engaging on currently (The organization overall conditions and scenarios should be reviewed to get some branding ideas)
- Collects ideas and suggestions, from the CEO, TEDO’s Management members and other pertinent Departments like Head of Information Communication, the winning company gets an additional input to creatively produce the draft works both artistically and graphically inscribed with our cultural, historical values.
- Presents the draft works of the Rebranding items (with three options and three languages namely Afan Oromo, English and Amharic inscribed) to concerned bodies including the TEDO’s Management and collects comments, suggestions and other forms of feed backs to utilize it as inputs for its further works (if there is any)
- Presents the second draft work (with three options to choose from) collects comments, suggestion (if there is any) and again, amends the creative works accordingly.
- Presents and submits Master works of the final Rebranding outputs, along with the necessary promotional templates, recorded in two DVD’s and other options like hard disc.
- And finally, submits the over all of the work in document format and Soft Copy in the two DVD’s and hard disc.
To review the Overall items of the Organization to be Rebranded Follow the link here https://www.ethiojobs.net/docs/Bid_for_Logo_and_Branding.pdf.
A. LOGO and its Patterns
2. Who we are
4. Human Resource
6. Promotional Cloths
7. Office (inside and outside)
8. Road Side Signage (Promotional materials)
9. Branding and Indent Music Sound (jingle)
Applicant should pay 100 birr for the Bid document and collect it from Tumsa office in front of A.A. Commercial College at Biftu building 9 floor
Submissions must be submitted to Tumsa Endowment for The Development of Oromia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Starting from posted date to June 21, 2021. no later than 10:30 pm local Time, The email should state “TEDO Logo and Branding Materials Design Firm” in the subject line.
Proposals must include:
✔ A detailed curriculum vitae of each person engaged in the execution of the Work
Assignment including a description of main achievements;
✔ A list and samples of select logos and other associated branding symbols and materials developed by the Firm
Selection, evaluation and negotiation
Candidates must fulfil the profile minimum requirements and comply with the application instructions to be evaluated. The evaluations will be conducted on the basis of the cover letter outlining main achievements, experience and rate proposals.
Negotiations will be conducted by TEDO, with successful candidates on the basis of their budget proposal and TEDO rules and procedures.
Deadline extensions and amendments:
TEDO may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of Quotations. TEDO also reserves the right to cancel any Request for Quotation (RFQ) previously published at any time. Potential bidders will be notified of deadline extensions, amendments or cancellations at http://www.tumsa.org.et Clarification:
Clarification on any details contained within this document must be sent to
Tumsa Endowment for The Development of Oromia E-mail: - email@example.com Telephone: - +251118964339/+251115534218/+251911806676