|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
· Supervising receivable levels ages & prepare periodic reports and Controlling credit facilities & payment terms
· Preparing cash requirement (Treasury) plan.
· Reconciling tax payables & receivable & making sure tax obligations & discharge on time
· Controlling applications for FOREX & follow the implementation of L/Cs.CADs etc
· Serving as a main contact with banks
· Coordinating the works of the division & supervise the staff under his/her supervision
· Preparing monthly report relating to receivable /payable status as requested
|· BA Degree in Accounting from a recognized University.|
· ACCA Certification/or at least reach the final level
· 0 years of relevant work experience out of which at least 3 years at supervisory/Managerial level
· Excellent communication skill in spoken and written English, knowledge of additional foreign language will be an advantage.
· High level of communication, leadership, and motivational skills
· Self-starter and management capabilities
· Computer literate, most important Microsoft operating system & applications
. Experience at least in one ERP
Qualified and interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV and copy of supporting documents through firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (ten) consecutive days from the date of announcement. Please clearly mark on the subject line "Application for Receivable/Payable and Treasury Division Manager".
NB Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.