|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the Organization by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. In addition,
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant/receptionist, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants/Receptionist should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
· Answer phone call and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
· Handles all visitors at all levels and take/provide adequate message when required
· Provide secretarial support service including drafting standard letters as necessary to department as needed.
· Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner when answering enquiries.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be allowed access to specific individuals
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondences including emails
· Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, performing basic bookkeeping work and line manage office staff
· Prepare invoices, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents using, word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software
· Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distributions
· Maintain an up-to-date listing of current employees
· Updating the event, room and Visitors accommodation calendar systems.
· Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence and draft correspondence as required
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
· Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects and Entry-level different departments
· Performs word processing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, and other administrative duties as assigned by immediate Supervisor.
· Support different department with implementation and administration of policy and procedures to increase staff efficiency. Manage documents on SharePoint or other file repository.
· Assist with maintaining a filing system to ensure ability to quickly retrieve information as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:-
· Must have attained high school certificate/Diploma in secretariat and/or business school
· Minimum of three years’ experience working as an Administrative assistant
· Proficient utilizing Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
· Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
· Responds promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
· Uses sound judgment and problem resolution skills, often makes decisions in supervisor’s absence.
· Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment.
· knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures
· ability to maintain a high level of accuracy confidentiality concerning financial and employee files
· Thinks strategically and is proactive.
· Should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
Excellent interpersonal skills
· Team building skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Decision making skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Effective written communications skills
· stress management skills
· time management skills
· ability to speak excellent English and Amharic
Interested applicants can send only updated CV and application letter to email@example.com no later than October 8,2021. Please write the position title you are applying for in the email subject line, ''Reception"