|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Infinity Advance Technology Solutions PLC (IATS) is a leading medical equipment distributor and technical service provider in Ethiopia. Currently the company needs to hire a qualified personnel as per the following details:
Job Summary: - The receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical, and administrative support for all departments
· Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
· Receive and distribute mails and arrange for pickups
· Greet and assist all visitors and take/provide adequate message when required
· Assist with document management including filing, retrieving, and entering information into database
· Provide secretarial support service as necessary
· Post information on staff bulletin boards and update regularly
· Maintain an updated employee telephone list and other contacts
· Process office supply request and place orders
· Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls
· Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment and office facilities
· Take part in administrative meetings to assure secretarial follow-through
· As per the guidance of the primary supervisor, co-ordinate any events, meetings and occasions held by the program.
· Ensuring that all arrangements are in place to ensure such events, meetings and occasions are successful
· Provide support for all departments that are in line with the general concept of this position
· Handles petty cash as required
· Any other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Management; Secretarial services or related field.
- At least two years’ experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
All interested candidates should submit their letter of application, CV and non-returnable supporting documents before September 04, 2020 to the following address: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B.: Please mention the position/ Vacancy title in the cover or application letter. Applications without cover letter mentioning the position/Vacancy title will not be considered.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.