|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and operates a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Answers incoming telephone calls determines the purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Registers and distributes incoming /outgoing correspondences.
- Ensures the timely collection, prompt distribution, and dispatch of mail.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Expected Education and Experience
- B.A. Degree in Secretarial Science or related field.
- At least 1years of experience in reception or secretarial activities.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter online at email@example.com within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.
Kindly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
· Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
· Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.