|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Wine making has been a part of the Ethiopian culture for more than a millennium, dating back to the Axumite era. Although this traditional method has survived all that time, the methods, quality and variety stayed the same. In 1943 G.C (1936 Ethiopian Calendar), a Greek family started the first winery in Ethiopia around followed by an Italian family who established their winery at Mekanisa. The two ventures where nationalized in 1973 and regrouped in one entity that was named Awash Wine. Since that time, we have grown to be one of the country’s most loved brands-a market leader that is interwoven with the cultural fabric of the county.
- Taking and directing calls, possibly through a switchboard
- Completing administrative tasks like filing and delivering and accepting mail
- Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining the reception area.
- Keeping basic office supplies like pens stocked and accessible to visitors.
- Ordering supplies for the rest of the office
- Signing in visitors and supplying them visitor's badges
- Setting up meeting facilities
- Arranging for catering for meetings and daily office use
- Greeting visitors to the facility warmly and offering them help immediately.
- Providing customer support
- Answering questions about products or services offered at the business.
- Answering questions about office hours and who is in the office at any given time.
- Interacting with other departments such as Information Technology (IT) when someone needs more technical assistance.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times
- Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- BA degree in Business Administration, Administrative and office Management or any other related field of study from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience as Receptionist
Additional Required Receptionist Skills
- Friendliness, Knowledge of the Business, Good Memory, Communication, Product Knowledge, Helpfulness, Organization, Filing, Sorting Post, Answering Phones, Multi-tasking, Customer Support, Scheduling.
All Qualified and interested candidates can apply online through Ethiojobs by sending an application letter and CV on or before July 9, 2021