|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the supervision of Office Administrative Manager execute greeting of guests, hotel and air ticket bookings, process payments, assist in letter preparations, answer and respond to telephone calls, etc. The position will involve working and assisting other functions and manage the overall activities in the reception area.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and execute clerical receptionist duties such as Scanning, filing, photocopying, faxing, and typing;
- Manage air ticket and hotel bookings;
- Execute payments for various vendors;
- Assist in writing supporting letters to government and private offices; Assist in visa application;
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls;
- Assist various functions with administrative tasks;
- Receive and respond to e-mails in a timely manner;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings and appointments as requested;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office;
- Order front office supplies, stationary materials and replacements as requested;
- Secure and maintain all important office documents.
- Flexibility and ability to schedule work load; strong planning and organizing skills; ability to work with minimal supervision and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request
- College Diploma and above in administrative, secretarial science and related fields from accredited college/University.
- years and above experience in administrative tasks and related fields
- Good customer service and typing skill
- Excellent communication and writing skill
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address email@example.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title. Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.