Receptionist ( Re-advertized)
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2022|
|Category|| Operations |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of this Role
This role will ensure proper operation and maintenance of the Front desk office; and also the perception of clients or visitors who walk in.
- Ensure proper filing of documents and handle with confidentiality.
- Implement customer friendly initiatives that will give clients/visitors a positive long lasting impression about the brand.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Certificate (WAEC, SSCE) with diploma in Office Management/ Secretarial Studies.
- HND/ Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial studies, Management.
- Basic computer skills and quick ability to learn on the job.
- Minimum of 1 year in Customer Service
- Strong Customer service skills with good problem solving ability.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of email, internet, and MS applications especially Word and Excel.
- Office Management
- Customer Service Management
- Relationship Management
- Effective Communication
- Accounting knowledge
- Database Management
- Basic MS Office package knowledge
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Governance and Compliance
- Document Control
- Customer Service orientation
- Change Agility
- Organized and self discipline
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated and committed
- High attention to details
- Team work
- Emotional Intelligence
- Honesty and Integrity