|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for receiving incoming mails, letters and other messages; facilitating escorting of guests coming to office; performing clerical and other tasks as required. S/he is expected to assist on administrative matters; and provide secretarial and office management roles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- For the realization of the aforementioned job purpose, the major duties and responsibilities of the person assigned as Receptionist/Secretary are mentioned as follows:
- Welcomes guests courteously and inquires about the nature of their visits; contacts the host to escort their respective department/section.
- Maintains visitors’ record and issues them visitor card.
- Receives documents, packages, mails, etc., and delivers to the concerned office or person.
- Register, distribute and manage incoming local and international mails and written correspondences.
- Sorts and routes incoming mails and materials.
- Performs basic clerical tasks, such as systematically arranging letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents according to an established system.
- Provides efficient secretarial support services to different units as and when necessary.
- Operates office machines such as: fax, binding, etc.
- Handles petty cash.
- Maintains and manages the attendance sheet of company staff on daily basis and prepare report accordingly.
- Handle other duties as requested by the line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Science or B.A. in Administrative Service Management or related fields.
- Two to three years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Power Geez
- Commendable verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skill
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements are invited to apply for the position by submitting a Cover letter, CV, academic credentials, and other supporting documents either by email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Company’s Head Office, Addis Ababa, Bisrate Gebriel, SAB Building, 4th floor, office #401