|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Tasks on Daily technical support services; urgent maintenance services, equipment installation services, and workshop services.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Receiving calls from Customer
- Maintaining defective machines or/and bottle fridges at outlets by planning outlets as an urgent matter,
- Perform preventive maintenance on draft machines and accessories at the outlets base.
- Reporting to customer service or filling the system immediately after finalizing the task performed at the outlet.
- Replacing of spare parts for company-owned Assets
- Bring coolers from outlets that needed extended maintenance at the workshop by replacing it with an exchange unit especially draft machines, by using developed Equipment receiving and delivering movement format.
- Redelivering maintained equipment to outlets and collecting the replacement by using developed Equipment receiving and delivering movement format.
- Work under pressure, accepting assignments beyond the border for assisting the area technician while having workload.
- Bring coolers as per the schedule for annual general service to the workshop for preventive maintenance and returning them upon completion, apply standard formats for record and controls.
- Testing new machines and bottle fridge performance before dispatching outlets.
- Fixing the company fixed Asset tag on the Equipment before agreement preparation.
- Checking equipment at the workshop or at the warehouse before dispatching to outlets.
- Selecting Proper position for Placing of Draft or bottle beer machines by making necessary preparations,
- Returning Machines from outlets to store upon the request by the sales department.
- Checking returned machines from outlets before stored to the fixed asset store.
- Supervising cleaning performance in each draft outlet those are cleaned by outsourced companies.
- Machine cleaning for very aged or problematic beer lines with highly concentrated chemicals.
- Daily activity work report to his supervisor and customer service office with detailed information about the occurrence on that machine.
- Other duties assigned by superior.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding the operations of commercial and residential refrigeration systems
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment
- Grasping electrical and plumbing concepts
- Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driving license at least 2nd grade or compatible for the area driving with experiencesExpected Education and Experience
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter online at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.
Closing Date : 21 July, 2020