|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Title: Regional Administration and Finance Assistant
Reports To (Title): Regional Director
· Provide administrative support, including filing, typing and answering phones for regional office.
· Maintain regional office petty cash funds and ensure disbursements are made in accordance with ICAP policies and procedures
· Maintain supplies and ensure that sufficient supplies are available for office
· Maintain and update property log for region. Ensure major property is properly tagged and registered.
· Make disbursements, maintain ledger for temporary, and support staff.
· Complete regional office travel and expense reports and ensure that expenditures are in accordance with ICAP policy.
· Coordinate purchase activities with Addis Ababa Office
· Travel to the field to facilitate training activities as required;
· Work closely with the ICAP-E Sub-grant team in conducting periodic sub-recipients visit and providing the necessary support to the Subs
· Performs other duties as necessary.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Required Qualification and Experience
· Bachelor Degree in Management or Accounting or related field with two years of related experience. OR
· Diploma in Management or Accounting or related field with four years of related experience
· NGO experience is advantageous
· To carry out any other duties and/or responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates associates, other department directors and managers and external bodies.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Only online applications are received
- Click here to apply https://icapacity.icap.columbia.edu/en-us/job/495266/regional-administration-and-finance-assistant
- NB – Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Closing date for receiving applications is -June 09, 2021.