|Location||Gedio and West Guji Zone, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Understand the department's business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
- Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders
- Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
- Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
- Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item Catalog
- Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors.
- Sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
- Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
- Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Coordinators / specialists
- Accurately complete the master data management form (contract/supplier/ item register)
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts
- Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines
- Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required
- Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
- Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories. Day to Day procurement operations are managed smoothly
- Collect and organize data from projects and business units.
- Analyse and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies / Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
- Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders.
- Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained.
- Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager
- Work with senior SCM teams to manage Internal customer satisfaction
- Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs)
- Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
- Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- At least three years related professional experiences for BA and two years for MA/MBA/MSC
- BA in Business management, Supply Chain Management and Logistics Administration, Accounting / Procurement and Logistics
MBA in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Administration and Procurement and Logistics
Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and or via www.ethiojobs.net
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies